The Red/Blue Battle for 2020: Two Partisans Weigh In
Thursday, April 2
10:00 am - 10:45 am,
Conference Room (Ballroom A)
Speakers: Chris Christie, Paul Begala
Moderators: Mike DuHaime
With Democrats veering left and Republicans veering right in a climate of hyper partisanship and populism, the influence of politics on business decision-making is likely to increase after the November elections.
In this session, two of the nation’s best-connected political insiders — Republican former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and Democratic strategist and CNN political contributor Paul Begala — will engage in lively and forthright debate about what’s ahead. Specifically, they will discuss:
- The issues that will decide who captures the White House and Capitol Hill.
- How the impeachment drama has colored the race to November 3rd.
- Who the Democrats will choose as their candidate after a contentious primary battle.
- The outlook for taxes, regulation and international trade.
- How industrial company owners and operators should best position their companies considering the likely political outcomes.