Q&A Session with the CEO of World Emblem: Scaling from 50 to 700 employees - the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Tuesday 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm, Conference Room (Ballroom A)
Panelists: Cindy Praeger, Randy Carr
How do successful CEOs and executive teams beat the odds? They get really good at building the skills and systems needed to execute their plans better than their industry peers and achieve their growth goals. In this case study, we take a look at how Randy Carr, CEO of World Emblem, took his mid-market business from 50 to 700 employees and achieved significant revenue growth. Today World Emblem is one of the largest providers of apparel decoration in the world.
This Q&A session will be led by Cindy Praeger, Co-founder and Managing Partner of Rhythm Systems, who has worked closely with Randy and his team – and many other middle market CEOs – to help execute their strategic plans, grow and scale their businesses and become top in their markets.
Randy Carr’s path to the CEO chair of World Emblem was not very different from the path of many CEOs of mid-market companies, who are often first-timers. At 25, he inherited the business from his father, who had founded the company and played a key sales role while at the helm. While Randy had grown up around the business, he had only been working in it directly for five years. Feeling the weight of being the guy responsible for 50 jobs and a family legacy he wasn’t sure he cared about, Randy committed himself to learning how be a strong CEO, build a great team and put the right systems in place to scale.
What you’ll take away from this session:
- Learn behind the scenes lessons — the good, the bad and the ugly — how Randy Carr scaled his business..
- A recent survey of more than 400 Global CEOs found that executional excellence was the #1 challenge they faced, coming at the top of some 80 other issues. Cindy will share examples of how other execution focused mid-market company CEOs have successfully grown their businesses.
- This will be an interactive session and we guarantee that you will leave with at least 1 idea that can make a big impact on your PE fund or portfolio companies’ ability to achieve your growth goals.
- By attending this session, you’ll also be entered into a draw to receive a Free Strategic Plan Audit with Rhythm Systems.
- And we’re not finished! You’ll also receive copies of relevant chapters from Rhythm Systems’ best-selling book: Predictable Results – How Successful Companies Tackle Growth Challenges and Win.