While many industrial supply chains have ground to a halt or are severely disrupted as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s not too early to consider what happens next. After the crisis passes, business will resume — but how will frozen supply chains return to normal after this unprecedented disruption?
In an exclusive Industrial Exchange webinar moderated by a turnaround specialist from AlixPartners, a range of panelists from a cross-section of the industrial sector will discuss the best ways to restart operations and production. Topics to be covered include:
- Industries that will be faster and slower out of the starting gate
- How the housing market will see recovery
- What happened and what will happen to maintenance?
- Overcoming logistics bottlenecks
- The lead times necessary to restart operations
- How your business can prepare for another potential freeze
Jim Blaeser – Director, AlixPartners
Grady Mulbery – President and CEO, Roseburg Forest Products
David O’Reilly – President, Fluke Digital Systems
Adam Compain – CEO, ClearMetal
Ashlee Cribb – Chief Commercial Officer, Roseburg Forest Products